1. "aa88" is solely restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides.
2. "aa88" holds no responsibility for any national laws, federal laws or international laws infringed by any users using our website.
3. Users are responsible for their own actions and are bound by their own countries' laws,which includes state laws or legal issues.
4. It is the user's responsibility to guard his/her User ID and Password from unauthorised usage.
5. In the event of a stolen User ID and Password, the user is responsible for their respective accounts and will honour all confirmed bets submitted.
1. The game results decided by "aa88" will be final and binding.
2. Withdrawal of balance will only be approved when turnover is 3X the amount of initial deposit capped at a maximum of 50,000php.
Example: Deposit 1,000php, withdrawal can only be done when turnover is a minimum of 3,000php.
Deposit 30,000php, withdrawal can be done when turnover is 50,000php instead of 3X 30,000 = 90,000php.
3. The Player is solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of all their account transactions.
4. Please be sure to review your bets for any mistakes, errors or omissions before submitting them over the computer. Once a bet is accepted over the computer, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
5. Match replays are only available for the past 1 month from current date.
Limits and Liabilities
1. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, "aa88" will not be liable to any person in the event of sabotage, force majeure, and/or for the events of failure or damage or destruction to "aa88" central computer system or records or any part thereof, or delays, losses, errors, omissions or any others thereof resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any data transmission system, or any delay resulting in non receipt of any entry for a particular race.
2. "aa88" will not be liable for any loss as a result of an act of God, in an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil unrest, act of terrorism, act of government or authority) including refusal or revocation of any license or consent), fire explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out and industrial action of any kind.
3. These Rules and Regulations constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties.
4. If there is any discrepancy between English language version of these Rules and Regulations and any other language version, the English language version supersedes the other languages and is deemed correct and valid.